Fairy Tail: War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Someone Fight Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Just link ur old char or sumthin along with ur magic that u'll be using, but u don't gotta if u don't wanna, optional. You can use unregistered/unapproved magic too, within reasonable limits, just make sure it makes sense. Who I'm Using Magic I'm Using

I'll b at B-Rank and with one katana as a weapon as well. If u wanna join -not limited to 1v1- just post saying u wanna or just make an intro post. As of now just post saying u wanna battle then i'll make the starter post
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:27 pm

Im interested in doing this, was considering posting something like this myself however, I was thinking something a bit more epic... like an S rank vs S rank battle?
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:30 pm

lets do it, any links for the person u'll use and items added on?
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:33 pm

I won't be able to start this with you right now, probably tonight. Before we start ill post some information about Sun Wukong here and his general spells/abilities.
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:38 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Attempting to introduce a tagging system on the site. Relevance to this thread?

#Jayden_Vista

#FiteMe

#IRL?
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:47 pm

If you wish you could be the first to ever fight the Lich since he was never involved in combat himself. be warned he was S rank so you may want to beef your characters rank up and i may use his unfinished secondary magic against you with his primary
The Lich
Primary Magic
Secondary Magic
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:03 pm

we can do 1v1v1 lets use one magic though, so Sun Wukong has less work to do to get ready
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:08 pm

ok, locking registration for dis, 1v1v1v1 it is
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:26 pm

I don't think you want a 3v1 Saga xD plz...
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Forge

Forge

Male
Character sheet
Equipment:
Experience : 16,000

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:00 pm

I'll moderate the battle.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytail-war.rpg-board.net

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:25 pm

thank you Forge, I'll make the Intro post in a separate thread and link it here
Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone Fight Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Fight Me   Someone Fight Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Fight Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail: War :: OOC :: PVP Arena-
Jump to: